SOMETIMES


Sometimes, more often than not, I picture us holding hands while looking at the stars because you love astrology even when you deny it, and kissing in the rain because you want your life to be a cliché, and watching movies sitting in that old sofa your grandpa bought you when you were a kid, and catching you smiling when I told you a joke that you said was 'too lame'.
Sometimes, more often than not, I picture you looking at me like I'm the moon and the sun and the stars and the whole world, even when I know I don't deserve you because you're all I always wanted and I'm just like anybody else.
Sometimes, more often than not, I picture you telling me your deepest secrets and trusting me with your heart because you think I'm important enough to share all of you with me and you feel like I won't disappoint you.
Sometimes, more often than not, I picture us together, just there, in the middle of nowhere creating all kind of memories and stories to tell our kids and I kiss you; god, I kiss you every single time because your lips are the best thing I've ever tasted.

Sometimes, more ofthen than not, I spend my days sleeping so I can feel it all.

(I know this isn't the kind of entry I usually make, but I'm not in the mood for a "real" one so I just decided to share a little something I wrote a while ago. It sucks, but it is what it is. Have a nice week!!!)

Follow

CONVERSATION

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Back
to top